Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A very odd word association.


I read this, and all though I’m very saddened to hear Michael Jackson’s rare flesh eating disease is eating him all up (ACTUALLY no sarcasm intended), it reminded me of something. When someone mentions the words ‘Michael Jackson’ to me I instantly hum the tune to his Simpsons track.

Kita, it's your birthday
God bless you this day
You gave me the gift of a little sister
And I'm proud of you today

Kita, it's your birthday
Happy birthday, Kita
Kita, its your birthday
Happy birthday, Kita

I wish you love and good will
I wish you praise and joy
I wish you better than your heart desires
And your first kiss from a boy

Kita, it's your birthday
Happy birthday, Kita
Kita, its your birthday
Happy birthday, Kita.


I actually think I sang this to my sister one birthday, hoping it would have the same response. I think I even brought in a empty bin, reversed for a percussion effect.

No comments: