Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i got gifts

Its been a week or two between movestill's, but we've been busy tying up 2007

Today is December 25 and I haven't wrapped it yet, but this is for you -

Something old
'Merry Mutha Fucking Christmas' Easy E

Something new
'Lip Gloss' Lil Mama (Ghislain Poirier remix)

Something blue
'That Was The Worst Christmas Ever' Sufjan Stevens

And a special treat for you (because she was all I wanted for Christmas!)
'Shove It' Santogold (feat Spankrock)

Remember her first single 'Creator' earlier this year? It blew me away - her voice is fascinating! I am all about Santi White, and 2008 is totes her year to drop it.


(on stage with Spankrock at CMJ in NYC last month)

If you got shit presents like I did this year, hopefully those treats make up for it!

Much Movestill love! Happy Hanukkah! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your NYE!

And pssssssst (Via Alley is offering up to 75% off!)

Be safe, and see you in 2008 xx

No comments: