Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hopeless romantic/romantically hopeless

My friend Rose was just sent a bunch of flowers with a card that read "Just because you have a cute smile" aawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezzy and I have an ARIA, is that enough for a bunch of flowers?



No?

Srrrsly though. It was so wonderfully uplifting to know that romance and chivalry are ALIVE despite terrible behaviour from single (and not so single!) Sydney men recently suggesting otherwise.

It also made me think I should make more of an effort myself and could even go so far as to send crushes/potential dates a bunch of flowers now and again (I most probably NEVER will but at least Rose's boyfriend's effort had me consider it!)

For now, I'll just keep eating the chocolates I bought my friend (we're sharing them at least) and listening to the new GRRL EMPOWERMENT BALLAD Little Boots recently uploaded to her Myspace page. According to 'New In Town', Vicky isn't rich, but can still offer a boy a real good time. She doesn't have an ARIA eiths!

(I have to say as cheesy and unbelievable as it sounds, it was heavily raining when I started typing this post, and now the rain has cleared and sun is shining in through my window I'M NOT KIDDING. Welcome back sunshine(read: romance)!)

No comments: