Tuesday, September 18, 2007

oh pugh! thank god you're here!



I've really been losing sleep about what I'm going to wear to Parklife. But THEN I found my new favourite designer! Twenty-something Londoner Gareth Pugh.



Now I'm spoiled for choice!



Apparantly our good friend Anna Wintour is a huge supporter of Pugh too.



Pugh describes his designs as being "about the struggle between lightness and darkness, like Nancy Kerrigan versus Tonya Harding. I find it amazing how ice-skating is this incredibly elegant art form and then there's this one pikey, trailer-trash skater who's a real bitch and has her opponent kneecapped. Also people like Gary Glitter, this old glam rock singer who turns out to be a pedophile."

I just love fashion... le sigh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi movestill:
Wow, pretty outrageous.
If you haven't seen Mark Jacobs new collection, check out the video at my site titled, "scary ragdoll ladies"...
later,
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

neha said...

I do like that the show went "backwards". Kind of cute.

sophie said...

pugh you neha

Anonymous said...

woww.. so rocks

Anonymous said...

wokingham departmental ifjorzuksa hazards morgan dictum physicsa simon navy sugars playersthe
lolikneri havaqatsu