Thursday, January 29, 2009

RE: FW: FW: FW: Fw: fw: Boy who looks like a thumb



Scott Dooley
(email): 'LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL'
Me (email): 'There is a boy who looks like a thumb at the bottom of this email.'
Sophie (email): 'He does look like a thumb. But I feel too sad about it to lol.'
Anna (email): 'ditto soph'
Neha (email): 'double u, tee, eff'
My colleague's (IRL): 'SOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHIE! Celebrate THUMB BOY!'

DJ-IZM! (drum and bass forum): 'Damn, beat me to it, just got this photo sent at work and was about to post it here'
felondnb (drum and bass forum): 'lol - i got sent this too...'
vdubjb (drum and bass forum): 'How the hell could something this random make it across the internet so quickly? Is this from Digg?'
eeeyes (drum and bass forum): 'i was wondering the same thing...'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

which one looks like a thumb?

Anonymous said...

i am thumbman. dont laugh at my plum like thumb head. Check out my official website and buy a thumbman t-shirt. Later

Veronica Darling... said...

Celebrate Thumb-Boy Soph! He's prolly walking around today starting to realise he's famous.

(off to check out 'Thumbman' above)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=iss blackice pc protection 3.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg