Friday, July 25, 2008

peaches and cream

i'm dying my hair next week so i was most shocked to hear that a report is insisting that peaches geldof's collapse/ drug overdose last weekend was caused by her inadvertently inhaling fumes from hair dye. apparently, she forgot to open a window.
bear in mind, paramedics were called to the scene to revive her after she lost consciousness and she asked for the incident to be kept secret.
that has to be one of the more whack excuses ever babe! tell us what really happened! go on!

No comments: